Where dreams come true
THE VILLAGE OF OBERTAUERN (1613-2313 METRES)
The ideal choice for your mountain holiday
Steinadler apartments Obertauern
Our Steinadler Apartments in Obertauern are a set of self-catering apartments. They combine comfortable living with that home from home feeling. Thanks to the excellent location (100m from the ski lift) they provide the perfect starting point for your winter holiday. Those of you eager to hit the slopes, can buckle up your boots and get going on the piste, which is located just 15m from the rear of the apartment building. Ski from the apartment and home again after a fantastic day of skiing.
All the apartments are privately owned and differ in looks and size; being between 55m² and 93m², with varying numbers of bedrooms. From a cosy holiday apartment for a couple through to spacious accommodation for a large family holiday; it’s all here!
IN OUR HOUSE:
• Underground garage, which means you can park stress-free in your reserved parking place at no extra cost
• Newly renovated modern wellness area for those who want to relax and unwind
• Ski storage rooms with boot heaters
• Relaxing lobby area
• Individually decorated apartments, all well equipped and with free wifi
As well as the apartments, the location itself, stands out:-
• 100m to the Grünwaldkopfbahn and Zehnerkarbahn
• The piste starts 15m behind the hotel (ski-in, ski-out)
• Snowpark close by
• 100m to the ski school: www.skikoch.at
• 100m to Obertauern’s well known ski lodge: the legendary Flubachalm www.flubachalm.at
• 100m to the recommended ski rental: www.sportcircle.at
• 100m to the “Talstation” restaurant
Obertauern in Summer
Obertauern has everything you need for a summer vacation. Whether you are looking for an energetic holiday to revitalise your body and soul or a relaxing family vacation, Obertauern has it all.
With over 100km of recognised hiking routes available on your doorstep, Steinadler apartments are ideally located to take advantage of the many activities on offer in Obertauern and the surrounding area.
Whether its hiking, Mountain biking, Guided walks or even mountain Yoga, Obertauern has it all for all the family to enjoy. Walk under the stunning Johannes waterfall, a sight not to be missed or take a gondola up the mountain and if you’re feeling adventurous, ride down on a bike!
Why not stop in one of the many ski huts open for dining and refreshments and relax whilst admiring the fabulous scenery and take in the pure mountain air. You might even spot a marmot or two!
Steinadler Apartments – in the heart of the mountain.